In recent weeks David Cameron has found himself under increasing pressure to recall parliament due to the ongoing crisis in Iraq.
While there are serious democratic and parliamentary concerns in this instance, every business faces the same issue regularly.
Should you recall your top team in a crisis?
If you have a workforce who are in different geographical locations then it can be costly, time consuming and counter productive to assemble your staff at any given moment.
Logistics begin to take precedence over decision-making and your efficiency suddenly grinds to a halt. Companies needlessly spend millions of pounds each year assembling staff for meetings, not to mention the impact on the environment with all those additional travel miles that could so easily be avoided.
This is where the benefits of a reliable conference calling system become apparent.
Simple to arrange and coordinate, a conference call can be put into action very quickly giving you the ability to respond to situations or alter plans with ease and efficiency.
More convenient and accessible than video conferencing
Unlike video conferencing, a telephone-based system is accessible from anywhere in the world with a phone line, no need to worry about poor Internet connections or whether staff have the correct software; telephone conferencing is a truly flexible and accessible system.
Here at Buzz Conferencing we have a system in place to solve your logistical headaches completely. No matter where your staff is located in the world, we provide a low cost conferencing solution to keep you connected. We’ve thought of everything in an effort to provide you with the complete conferencing package:
The benefits of conference calling with Buzz
- It’s free! Yes, that’s right, it’s free. You only pay for your phone call through your normal phone bill, no hidden ‘operator fees’ or ‘connection fees’ that many companies charge. Just the normal cost of a standard 0845 number, about 4.3p per minute. You’ll never get a bill from us or be harassed to upgrade to a “premium” service. We have one service and it is already premium!
- No contract! Don’t worry, we aren’t going to tie you up for years and demand a kidney to leave. Our service is completely commitment free.
- A simple, easy to use service. We send you a unique set of PIN’s. You use the Chairperson PIN and your staff uses the participant PIN. No specialised equipment is needed and the service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free International access! We provide international dial-in numbers to keep your costs down. No matter where your staff are located, we continue to be an affordable solution.
- Optional free call recording. We offer a free, secured recorded copy of your call, simply enter a number and we’ll e-mail you an mp3 of the call after completion. You will be the only person who ever has access to your recording. Invaluable for your records!
- A fully reliable service! We don’t use poor quality VOIP lines like some companies. We use traditional landlines to ensure your call quality is excellent.
- Free post conference reporting. We can provide a fully detailed report of your conference call, e-mailed to you minutes after every call.
- 24/7 support available to talk you through the service or even offer practical advice on holding a conference.
You’ll find a whole list of features in the Buzz Conferencing user guide.
While we’re not claiming that using a telephone conferencing system would have solved the issue of requests for the recall of parliament, it absolutely can solve many of the logistical and communication needs of your company.
We are very proud of our service and fully believe that you will find us an invaluable asset for your company.
Why not give us a try today? Simply enter your first name and email address into the box above and we’ll send you everything you need to get started in just seconds.
Use us to give you and your staff the flexibility needed to keep your business growing.