This website www.BuzzConferencing.co.uk is owned and run by Buzz Conferencing Limited.
Scotts Sufferance Wharf
Telephone Number: +44 (0)20 7135 3033
Fax Number: +44 (0)20 7401 9731
2. How do we collect information about you?
The personal information we collect and maintain about you is gathered both indirectly (for example, through the website’s technology) and directly (for example, when you register to use our services). It is made up of information you give us through your use of our website and through our other communications with you such as by telephone, through our customer service agents and specialist sales consultants or in person. This includes information obtained when you register with us to set up a teleconferencing account or use other products or services offered by us.
3. What information do we collect about you?
The personal information that we collect from you depends on the user package you subscribe to, and includes details such as your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and for business users your position in the company. You retain the right to withhold any information from us but please be aware that some of our products and services may not be available to you if this information is not provided by you to us.
4. What about sensitive information?
5. Call Recording
Inbound and outbound calls on our customer support lines may be recorded for training or monitoring purposes. Conference calls are not recorded unless recording is activated by the Chairperson of the conference.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
6. How do we use your information?
By using our website, you consent to your personal information being used by us for the following main purposes:
- To provide you with the website and our services;
- To assist in processing your requests for products and services offered by us;
- To complete your registration for any conferencing packages offered by us, and to communicate with you in relation to those packages;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To contact you regarding your enquiries;
- To provide you with customer support;
- For internal analysis and research (in particular, to help us improve the website and our services);
- To communicate with you regarding any competitions, promotions or other offers which may be of interest to you and for which you may be eligible;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations, including the transfer of personal information to regulatory and government authorities; and
- To help detect and deal with crime and unsavoury behaviour.
We may retain and store some of your personal information, including your customer profile information (such as your name and contact details) and transactional information (such as your teleconferencing history) to improve customer satisfaction and to tailor our services to meet your individual needs.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
7. How do we keep your online information secure?
We take security issues seriously. We have implemented appropriate steps to help maintain the security of our information systems, processes and website and prevent the accidental destruction, loss or unauthorised disclosure of the information we collect.
However, whilst we continue to work hard to protect the security and integrity of your personal information, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Transmitting personal information over the internet is done at your own risk and you should bear this in mind when using the website and our products and services.
In order to protect key account and financial information you provide us with online, we use a secure server known as Secure Server Layer (SSL). When you submit this information to our website it is encrypted to provide greater protection. Although we take every measure to protect this information, we make no warranty and offer no undertaking regarding the effectiveness of this encryption and we will not be held liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
We use a variety of widely-used third-party plugins as marketing tools for our own business and to provide convenience tools for our visitors. In our belief the use of these plugins represents current “best practice”. We have no direct control over the content of the cookies they create, the use made of any data collected, or the security of that data. These third parties may collect information about your visit to our website, and they may use this with other data in order to serve advertising which may be more relevant to you.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
9.1 To whom may we disclose your information?
We may disclose your information to third parties, including the police and other governmental bodies, as required by law or if we think the disclosure may help to detect and deal with crime and/or unsavoury behaviour.
We may give your information to third parties (such as our subsidiaries, associate companies and/or business associates) to allow them to market their goods and services to you, but only with your express consent.
We will not sell your information to a third party, except in the unlikely event that we sell our business, or a substantial part of it; in which case we may transfer your information as part of the sale in order to allow the purchaser to carry on providing some or all of our services to you.
- Necessary to prevent a threat to life or health;
- Necessary to stop or prevent a breach of the website’s terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- Necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute attacks on the technical integrity of the website or its network;
- Necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ozone Conferencing or its employees, the users of its website, or the public;
- Authorised or required by law;
- Reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or
- Necessary to investigate any suspected unlawful activity or unsavoury behaviour.
9.2 Linking to third party sites from the www.BuzzConferencing.co.uk website
You may be able to link to third party sites through our website (for example, to social-networking sites and other information-sharing sites). Other sites that are or may be accessible through our website may have their own privacy and data collection policies, use of data and data disclosure practices. Once you connect to these sites, you should carefully read the security and privacy policies of each of these sites.
10. Can you see and update the information we hold about you?
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). If you find at any time that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then you should promptly notify us and we will correct the inaccuracy.
11. Do our privacy practices apply to disclosures you make to third parties?
12. How can you contact us about privacy issues?
You can contact us about privacy issues or comment or complain about our privacy practices by contacting us at CustomerDelight@BuzzConferencing.co.uk.
Buzz Conferencing Limited